- The LEKOIL Group was founded and funded to invest in oil & gas assets in West Africa, in particular in Nigeria.
- LEKOIL Cayman has an experienced Board that understand the investments made by Lekoil Cayman in the LEKOIL Group and the requirements necessary to recover those investments.
- On 17 May 2013 LEKOIL successfully listed on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange.
- On 18 May 2022, LEKOIL moved its listing to the AQSE Growth Market
- The assets of the Lekoil Group include: (i) the significant discovery on OPL 310 (Ogo-1) with a potential net recoverable resources of 232 mmboe (P50) and 354 mmboe (P10) with additional upside potential expected in the synrift play; and (ii) a 40% interest in the Otakikpo Marginal Field, in OML 11 in Nigeria, adjacent to the shoreline, with estimated 2C resource estimates of 56.75mmbbls.